Thursday, July 12, 2012

This is no joke...

Monday was a very rude awakening for a lot of people in the test group. I wasn’t particularly thrilled with my 2.5lb loss, but I was glad that the scale was at least moving in the right direction. But Tuesday morning wasn’t any better. Lara, from the Beach Body Production company, came in to talk to us 30minutes before class. They took the results of the anonymous index cards and wrote out what everyone cheated on: Cake, chocolate, fruit, hot dogs,cheeseburgers, wine, alcohol, nuttella sandwiches, etc. She told us that never before have they seen this behavior from people after only 2 weeks into the program. She told us how Leandro was sad about people having gained weight and the cheating that has gone on. She also said that there is hundreds of thousands of dollars being spent on the test group (between the prepared food, gym memberships, etc) and there was talk of cutting the group in half and recasting! Oh no! We were informed that if we had any inclination to cheat, we should email Lara and find out what (if anything) we should be eating, or doing differently. Lara also informed us of some changes to our food bag. For one, we would start getting 2 shakes a week (from Shakeology) and well as 2 protein bars a week which should help with some of the sweets people may be missing. I had one of the bars today and it was delicious! It a wheat free, dairy free bar that tastes like chocolate. I highly recommend it (BIOgensis makes them).

We will also start having oatmeal for breakfast 3 times a week to help with any “intestinal”problems people may be encountering. I really have very little complaints about the food and the selection we have been given. Some things I enjoy more than others, but there hasn’t been anything totally unappealing so far.

All that being said, I just found out we have a surprise weigh-in tomorrow! Only 4 days after our last one.



I believe this could be doomsday for people who do not show improvement from Monday’s results. I really can’t believe that I am almost 3 weeks into the program… that means only 5 weeks left!!! It has gone by so quickly!!!
I am really looking forward to the beach this weekend. Don't worry, though. You'll get an update from me tomorrow night with the results of the weigh in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment